We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any other person.
What information do we collect?
- We will collect basic information from you when you fill out a form or request support.
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: Name, E-mail Address, Company Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, etc.
- We collect information about your system as it interacts with us, such as your IP address and browser information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To improve customer service; Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions; Your information – whether public or private – will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever – without your consent – other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send an email relative to your order; the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- Your information is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems and by those who are required to keep the information confidential.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or in servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.